STERELA: industrial engineering and service company
We provide our customers with electronic and mechatronic systems and software for data acquisition, processing and transmission in the ITS (Intelligent Transportation Solutions), weather (automatic weather stations), defence (smart shooting training systems) and aeronautics (FAL, testing) sectors.
Design and production
• Expertise • Technical reports • Steering committees • Qualification • Management plan
• Modelling • Production • Stock management • Document management • Quality control • Logistics
• Installation and configuration • Obsolescence management • Email support and Hot-Line • Preventive & Corrective maintenance • In-service maintenance • Technical support • Training
We provide all our customers with state-of-the-art solutions
Enabling them to remain competitive, by achieving optimum levels of productivity and efficiency, as well as a rapid return on investment.
Sterela is divided into 4 sectors of activity
Organised as profit centres that operate autonomously in their markets, from the definition of the product and service offers to marketing.
ITS solutions for weighing and counting vehicles and heavy load transport
Static and dynamic target solutions for shooting training
Automatic weather stations for surface observation
Made-to-measure generic tests, systems qualification, RF, FAL, wiring…
WHY CHOOSE US
Long-term vision and development of your business
We started more than 40 years ago and our solutions still stay on top.
We have many returning customers that got to trust us as a solid partner.
Join the 30,000+ happy Sterela users and learn why we've been there for so long.
Services & support
- Infrastructure works (Civil engineering)
- Sensor installation
- Installation and connection of Sterela products
- Configuration and verification of operation
- Annual preventive maintenance
- Corrective maintenance
- Email support and Hotline
- Activity report for each intervention
- Supervision of all equipment
- Priority intervention following STERELA or customer alert
- Monthly and annual activity report
- Installation training
- Maintenance training (levels 1 & 2)
- Software training, Web-SaaS
Our key partners
STERELA is part of the BPI France Excellence network (formerly "OSEO Excellence"): a network of 3,000 companies with strong growth potential, supported by the Banque Publique d’Investissement (French Public Investment Bank). STERELA was also part of the first group of companies to benefit from the Accélérateur PME (SME accelerator) support scheme set up by BPI France.
STERELA forms part of the ERMIC Group, which aims to expand its business globally and to achieve critical mass as a middle-market company.
With its organizational structure and its capacity for innovation, Sterela is fully committed to this dynamic and serves as a basis on which all the other companies of the Group can develop organically and externally.
Ermic specializes in the design and creation of electronics and mechatronics systems, in particular for the smartcity, automation and traffic management.
Follow all the latest news and information about STERELA
Sterela décroche un contrat record auprès de l'armée.
Depuis plus d'un an, STERELA est engagée dans l'homologation de sa solution de pesage dynamique…
Le PCI100, porte-cible infanterie multimodal utilisé pour l’entraînement au tir, reçoit le label « utilisé…